Your Hands Don’t Have to Reveal Your True Age!
Has your face fallen in love with Stemology products yet? If not, what are you waiting for? If so, well, what about your hands? Don’t let them reveal your true age! We’ve got 10 reasons to love our Cell Renew Hand and Nail Crème Complete!
- It’s multifunctional and completely addresses all the signs associated with visible aging of the hands (think wrinkles, spots, sagging skin, “crepiness”, dry skin!)
- It moisturizes with a three-fold solution of natural plant oils and nut butters, hyaluronic acid, sea algae extract and natural saccharides and it won’t leave hands greasy or oily – just silky smooth and youthful looking!
- It contains natural antioxidants that prevent the formation of free radicals in sun-exposed skin and help fade unwanted sunspots while evening skin tone.
- It contains StemCore-3, our proprietary technology that includes stem cell derivatives, skin specific cell cultured tissue combined with peptides, antioxidants, plant stem cells and ingredient “helpers” that provide a highly effective total anti-aging skin care solution. Take that drug store brand hand crèmes!
- It’s clinically proven to reduce the appearance of brown spots by 28%, superficial spots by 19%, and the appearance of UV induced spots by 15% all in just eight weeks! Hello?? We can all spare 8 weeks out of our life for beautiful, more youthful looking hands, right?
- It soothes and calms dry skin with a blend of arnica, chamomile, calendula and lavender – and that makes it smell good too!
- It works fast, instantly reviving dry, dehydrated skin while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It doesn’t spill. The easy pump distribution makes it perfect to throw in a purse, the car or a gym bag.
- It’s natural and organic. As with all Stemology products Hand and Nail Crème Complete is all natural and intelligently organic, free of petrochemicals, soy, parabens, phthalates and GMOs.
- It’s cruelty-free. All Stemology products are cruelty-free and ethically formulated in the good ole’ USA.
Have you fallen in love yet?