Your Shopping List for All Your Back To School Beauty Needs
Back to School season is in full swing, and while that may spell relief for some people, for others it begins the non-stop schedule of school drop off/pick up, extracurricular activities, homework, early bedtimes and more! Phew! We’re getting tired just thinking about it! So, while you’re out and about school shopping for the kids, make sure to pick up some things for yourself. To help save you time, we’ve compiled a shopping list of some of our favorite back-to-school beauty items that you can feel good about buying.
- EnviroExpose Repair and Restore Crème: Help skin repair from summer sun and environmental damage by using EnviroExpose Repair and Restore Crème daily. This moisturizer protects skin against free radical damage caused by environmental aggressors before and/or after sun exposure. Bonus: Stemology never uses ingredients from animal products or by-products except for those produced by live animals such as milk, honey, lanolin, etc!
- Pure Organic Bars: Keep your blood sugar balanced and your hunger in check by stashing some pure organic bars in your bag, your car and your office. Bonus: Pure Company supports non-profits that are committed to creating community based solutions that address the lack of healthy food access in low income urban areas!
- Aloxxi Dry Shampoo: With school back in full swing, there are definitely going to be a few days that are too busy to include washing your hair and blowing it dry! Keep your style going with a great dry shampoo. Bonus: Aloxxi formulas are PETA friendly, kosher, gluten-free and paraben-free!
- Tweezerman Pink Perfection Petite Tweeze Set: Make sure your ready for any rogue hair emergencies wherever you are. There is nothing worse than direct sunlight hitting your face and noticing there is a random dark hair sticking out. Be prepared by carrying this petite tweezer set with you wherever you go. Bonus: You can send your Tweezerman utensils back to the company to be sharpened and/or repaired for free!
- Cell Reboot Ageless Mask: Appear wide awake even when the new schedule is starting to bring you down by using our Cell Reboot Ageless Mask before your next PTA meeting or parent-teacher conference. It provides immediate lifting and tightening with visible results after just one use. Bonus: Stemology products are all natural and intelligently organic!
- Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Masque: Just like your skin, sometimes your hair just needs a little pick-me-up. Keep tresses looking their best with this hair masque that moisturizes, smoothes, repairs, hydrates and adds elasticity and shine. It’s multitasking – just like you! Bonus: Kevin Murphy products use natural ingredients from sources that are sustainable and renewable!
- SpaRitual “Pause” Fall Nail Color Collection: Let this new nail color palette be your reminder to stop and “pause” when new seasonal responsibilities become a little overwhelming. The delicate, intricate and almost invisible patters of these nail colors remind us that sometimes even the mundane can be magnificent. Bonus: SpaRitual polishes are all cruelty-free!
- Swell Bottle: Back to school can mean a lot of car time. Make sure you remain hydrated with this awesome water bottle that keeps drinks cool for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours! Bonus: Swell Bottles are steel, non-toxic, non-leaching and BPA free!
- Cell Renew Hand and Nail Crème Complete: When you’re on the go, sometimes your purse can become the container for anything and everything you need all day long. Make sure one of your go-to items is a hand cream that not only keeps your skin hydrated, but also helps reduce the signs of aging on your hands. Bonus: Hand and Nail Crème Complete is in a pump that fits conveniently in your purse and does not leak!
What’s on your back to school list? Tell us in the comments