No products in the cart.
Spiced Pear And Ginger Mock/ Cocktail Recipe
Treat your guests to holiday cheers with a delicious, complexion boosting Spiced Pear and Ginger Mock/Cocktail recipe via Kitchn.
- Pears contain vitamin C, vitamin K and copper that help fight free radical damage in our body cells.
- Honey is a natural antibacterial, helping clear and prevent breakouts.
- Cinnamon is a skincare powerhouse, soothing dry skin, allieviating fine lines and preventing acne breakouts.
- Lemons have long been used as a topical skincare ingredient, helping to heal everything from hyperpigmentation to chapped lips. When ingested, lemons help to balance pH levels in skin and are a great digestion aid.
- Mint contains vitamin A which strengthens skin tissue and helps reduce excess oil.
For an extra hydration boost, remove the alcoholic ingredients from this drink, as alcohol is a known diuretic and can dehydrate skin for some people.
Spiced Pear & Ginger Pitcher Cocktail
Serves 6 to 8
For the Cinnamon-Honey Syrup:
- 1/4 cup honey (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup water (2 ounces)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
For the Cocktail:
- 3/4 cup Grey Goose La Poire vodka(6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur(2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups fresh pear juice (1o ounces)
- 1/4 cup cinnamon-honey syrup (2 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chilled soda water (12 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups chilled dry sparkling wine (20 ounces)
- 1 to 2 pears, sliced for garnish
- 6 to 8 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- 6 to 8 fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
In a small saucepan, combine the honey, water, and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a slow boil over medium-high heat and then lower the heat to a slow simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes, remove from heat, and let cool completely. Remove the cinnamon sticks.
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine the pear vodka, ginger liqueur, lemon juice, pear juice, cinnamon-honey syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir until incorporated and chill in the refrigerator until you’re ready to enjoy. You can even make this portion of the cocktail a day ahead and store it in the refrigerator; just give the mixture a good stir before serving.
When you’re ready to serve the cocktail, fill your pitcher or punch bowl with ice and add the chilled cocktail mixture. Quickly top with the sparkling wine and soda water and give the mixture a gentle stir. Prep individual cocktail glasses with ice, add the finished sparkling pear cocktail, and garnish with pear slices, mint sprigs, and cinnamon sticks.