The Problem: Dark Spots
Includes Uneven Skin Tone, Brown Spots, Age Spots, Liver Spots, Malasma, Freckles
The Cause: Slow Cell Turnover
When our body over produces melanin, the pigment that is responsible for our skin tone, the result is brown spots, liver spots, freckles, melasma and age spots, which all contribute to an uneven complexion and mottled skin tone. Melanin is stimulated by factors such as hormonal imbalance and even sun exposure from today, and days gone by. As we age, the rate of our skin’s cell turnover slows, and that can further contribute to the prominent appearance of an uneven skin tone.
A stem cell skincare regimen designed to reduce dark spots by speeding up the declining rate of skin’s cell turn over, and all natural ingredients clinically proven to reduce the appearance of unwanted spots that contribute to an uneven complexion, plus Stemology’s proprietary StemCore-3 Technology, featuring stem cell derivatives (skin specifically cell cultured tissue) combined with peptides, our proprietary antioxidant complex (ACX-11) of 11 separate and different antioxidants, plant stem cells and ingredient “helpers.”
Cell Revive Brightening Serum with StemCore-3
Revolutionary formula works to lighten and brighten skin naturally, without harsh chemicals, delivering a more even skin tone
Cell Revive Brightening Serum
- Tri-Bright technology works to lighten and brighten skin while aiding in the reduction of hyperpigmentation, with noticeable improvement in as little as 14 days*
- Natural exfoliants boost cell renewal and help minimize the appearance of pores
- Four-fold process of natural AHA and BHA acids plus natural fruit enzymes and amino acids provides exfoliation to naturally help thicken skin and improve circulation
Cell Revive Brightening Serum with Stem-Core-3 + Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser, Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner
Enlist the help of Stemology’s Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser and Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner to further aid in reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. Cell Renew Hydrating Cleanser washes away dirt and other impurities that can dull skin’s glow, while Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner prepares the skin to receive serum treatment actives by opening pores and balancing skin’s natural pH.
Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser
- All natural gentle ingredients soothe red, dry and/or sensitive skin.*
- Acidic free, pH balanced for a soothing clean feel.
- Aloe Vera, Sodium Lactylate and Panthenol complex hydrate and soothe skin offering anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant support.*
- Extracts of Chamomile, Comfrey and Eucalyptus restore a smooth texture and tone.*
Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner
Alcohol, astringent-free formula prepares skin to receive corrective actives and normalizes pH levels.
- Alcohol and astringent free formula prepares skin to receive corrective actives.*
- Cold-pressed Plant Oils and Hyaluronic Acid hydrate skin and adjust skin to optimal pH Levels.*
- Polysaccharides and Antioxidants provide enhanced cellular protection.*
- Easy-to-apply gel consistency ensures ocular safety.*
Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser, Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner, Cell Revive Brightening Serum with StemCore-3, + Cell Renew Moisture Complete with StemCore-3
Stop seeing spots and smooth out the appearance of an uneven skin complexion using a 1-2-3 punch by adding Stemology’s Cell Renew Moisture Complete to your regimen. Rich and creamy moisturizing formula moisturizes skin in 3 ways instantly reviving dry, dehydrated skin while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improving skin’s barrier function.
Cell Renew Moisture Complete
- Clinically proven to increase skin moisture and improve moisture barrier.*
- Restores skin’s youthful glow, resiliency and tone.*
- Cell Detox improves radiance and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*
* Clinical results on file. Stemology Skincare and its affiliates do not guarantee results. Results may vary. Statements not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or condition.