The Problem: Enlarged Pores
The Cause: Oily Skin, Hormonally Aging Skin, Sun Exposure
Our bodies produce sebum, an oily substance we secrete to make the skin waterproof and to keep it from drying out. People who have naturally oily skin tend to have larger pores. This happens because when oil and dirt collect in your skin, your skin swells and your pores look larger than they normally would. Another contributing factor is age. As you get older your skin loses its elasticity, which can cause your pores to look bigger. Sun damage, which typically accumulates with age — the older you are, the more you’ve been exposed to the sun — also affects the appearance of pores. It makes your skin thicken, causing skin cells to collect around the edges of your pores, which stretch them out.
A skin care regimen with all natural ingredients that aid in restoring the skin’s natural moisture barrier while balancing hormonally aging skin, plus Stemology’s proprietary StemCore-3 Technology, featuring stem cell derivatives (skin specifically cell cultured tissue) combined with peptides, our proprietary antioxidant complex (ACX-11) of 11 separate and different antioxidants, plant stem cells and ingredient “helpers.”
Cell Revive Serum Complete
Breakthrough formula addresses all the signs of facial aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, skin elasticity, firmness and tightness, skin tone, pore refinement, skin thickness, dry skin, collagen, and free radical damage.
- Clinically proven to immediately tighten and lift skin.*
- Encourages firmer, brighter, skin while helping to reduce the appearance of pores.*
- Collagen pre-peptides help increase collagen synthesis – Daisy Flower Extract, a dual purpose lightener and spot reducer, works at multiple levels to help inhibit melanin and tyrosinase production and reduce melanin transfer to the keratinocytes and is clinically proven to lighten skin.*
- Lemon Peel Bioferment, a natural and effective alternative to hydroquinone, aids in reducing the appearance of brown spots.*
Cell Revive Serum Complete + Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser, Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner
Enlist the help of Stemology’s Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser and Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner to further aid in reducing the appearance of enlarged pores. Cell Renew Hydrating Cleanser washes away dirt and other impurities that can dull skin’s glow, while Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner prepares the skin to receive treatment actives by opening pores and balancing skin’s natural pH.
Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser
- All natural gentle ingredients soothe red, dry and/or sensitive skin.
- Acidic free, pH balanced for a soothing clean feel.
- Aloe Vera, Sodium Lactylate and Panthenol complex hydrate and soothe skin offering anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant support.
- Extracts of Chamomile, Comfrey and Eucalyptus restore a smooth texture and tone.
Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner
Alcohol, astringent-free formula prepares skin to receive corrective actives and normalizes pH levels.
- Alcohol and astringent free formula prepares skin to receive corrective actives.*
- Cold-pressed Plant Oils and Hyaluronic Acid hydrate skin and adjust skin to optimal pH Levels.*
- Polysaccharides and Antioxidants provide enhanced cellular protection.*
- Easy-to-apply gel consistency ensures ocular safety.*
Cell Revive Serum Complete, Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser, Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner + Cell Renew Moisture Complete
Rich and creamy moisturizing formula delivers the right kind of moisture, hydrating skin in 3 ways; attracting water to the skin, binding it to skin and then helping skin to retain moisture, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improving skin’s barrier function.
Cell Renew Moisture Complete
- Clinically proven to increase skin moisture and improve moisture barrier.*
- Restores youthful glow, resiliency and tone.*
- Naturally occurring glycoproteins provide unique emollient and moisturizing benefits to the skin.*
- Cell Detox improves radiance and helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.*
*Clinical results on file. Stemology Skincare and its affiliates do not guarantee results. Results may vary. Statements not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or condition.