Is skincare the new makeup? We’ve asked this question before. (In our opinion the answer is a resounding YES!) If the fashion runways, the #NoMakeup Instagram trend, or the beautiful bare-faced celebrities are any indication, natural is in!
Your #NoMakeup trend starts with good skin. And good skin starts with good skincare. So, if you aren’t quite ready to go full-bare-face, there are some great products available to lighten up your makeup bag and help get you ready for your #NoMakeup selfie.
- Tinted Moisturizer will be your new best friend. While helping hydrate your skin for a younger, plumper appearance, the moisturizer’s tint will help even skin tone. We’re partial to our Cell Renew SunVeil Complete OneTint™ Moisturizer with SPF 17. This 3-in-1 formula delivers deep hydration to skin, while broad spectrum SPF protects skin from harmful UV rays, and our OneTint technology evens all skin tones, so no need to look for your perfect skin tone match.
- Brow Tamer. Just because we are makeup free, doesn’t mean we are letting our eyebrows get crazy out of control! Spray your eyebrow brush with a bit of hairspray before brushing up your brows. This will help them stay in place. We love Living Proof’s Straight Spray.
- Lip Treatment with SPF will help keep lips kissable soft and protect them from enfironmental damage. Pick up a lip treatment with a color tint to give your pout a rosy glow. FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 comes in more than 10 different shades!
- Semi-Permanent Eyelash Extensions. We’re going to let you in on a little secret. EVERY celebrity has eyelash extensions. That’s why when they post a #NoMakeup picture, their eyes still look bright and awake. Eyelash extensions are definitely an investment. But they look AMAZING! Before heading to the salon, check out these tips you need to know before getting lash extensions on Huffington Post.
- Multi-functional, clinically proven anti-aging skincare is a must if you are trying to get your skin in shape to go totally makeup free. Our Cell Revive Serum Complete addresses all 12 signs of facial aging, including wrinkles, dark circles, uneven skin tone, rough texture and more!
Will you be embracing the makeup-free or semi-makeup-free trend? Get your skin in shape now and by 2017, you’ll be bare-faced and loving it!