It’s a Revolution
Stem cell sounds pretty scary and scientific – but truthfully there’s nothing scary about it. If anything, it is revolutionary!
To understand why stem cell research is revolutionary, lets first discuss what stem cells are, and why they are important. Stem cells are cells with the ability to divide for indefinite periods in a culture and to give rise to specialized cells. These cells have the potential to develop into many different cell types in the body during early life and growth. Stem cell research is one of the most fascinating areas of biology and the human body.
Stem cells have the ability of deliver powerful results in skincare, just as they do in medicine. Our scientific and medical research supports the conclusion that stem cell derivatives, specifically skin cell cultured tissue combined with peptides, antioxidants, plant stem cells and ingredient “helpers” provide a highly effective anti-aging skincare system.
Our StemCore3-formulation, which is the foundational ingredient in our stem cell skincare, has been developed based upon 40 years of stem cell research.
Here are some facts about our stem cells and why they’re not a scary ingredient:
- Stemology skincare contains either plant stem cells or adult human stem cells. There are no embryonic stem cells used in our laboratories or skincare.
- Stem cells rejuvenate. They trigger the production of new healthy cells in the human body based upon the particular organ cells each stem cell is “encoded” to stimulate.
- Stem cells are our “natural” defense against deterioration of the body.
- Stem cells operate in comparable ways. According to Jeanette Jackin, MD, a dermatologist in San Diego, “there are similarities in the way stem cells function in both plants and animals to sustain growth and repair tissues. To perform their functions, stem cells, unlike other cells, are able to produce copies of themselves over long periods of time.”
- The two key components in stem cells are: growth factors and the production of collagen and elastic. When applied to the skin these components help firm wrinkles and slow the development of new lines.
“Stem cells are the hottest ticket in terms of street talk since Retin-A,” says Harold Lancer, a dermatologist in Beverly Hills. It is always a great thing when a product can help us look younger and healthier. “With stem cells, you’re getting more the spectrum of signaling molecules that cause skin cells to produce collagen and elastic, as well as to stimulate epidermal fibroblasts and keratinocyte growth factors,” says a Elizabeth Hale, MD.
At Stemology, we have created a method to produce a unique derivative of stem cell tissue that is safe for your skin. Our formulas are natural, non-pathogenic, ecologically friendly and chemical free. So, nothing to be afraid of!