10 Beauty Tips from NYFW Models
With New York Fashion Week in full swing we got to wondering, just how are the models taking care of their skin amidst all the abuse their complexion is enduring during the runway shows? So we scoured the web for the best supermodel beauty tips and did the work of combining them (the really good ones!) into one, easy-to-digest list that you can use.
- “The best thing is just to make sure to take off all that makeup at night and cleanse, and in the morning do the exact same thing. I always try to let my face breathe as much as I can.” – Coco Rocha via Model Scouts
- “I’m a big believer in sweating. Throughout the years, not only has it helped me shed pounds, but it also does wonders for your skin by opening up pores and helping flush out toxins.” – Molly Sims via Mind Body Green
- “My lips, hands and skin tend to get very dry, so I like to have a good moisturizer, hand cream and lip balm. I’m very practical.” – Karlie Kloss via Pop Sugar
- “[Beauty] products are amazing, but if you are putting things that are unhealthy inside your body it’s just masking stuff. I haven’t drank a soda in 10 years.” – Gisele Bundchen via Vogue UK
- “Serums, under eye cream, mani-pedi – a woman should always maintain herself on a weekly basis. Antioxidants are good for the skin, too.” – Naomi Campbell via W Magazine
- “I drink one coconut water a day – it gives you that healthy, glowing skin. Juices with native fruits like acai and acerola are also amazing.” – Adriana Lima via Elle magazine
- “My beauty tip is bronzer. Regardless of whether you’re light-skinned or dark-skinned, wear bronzer. Put it on the periphery of the face, the décolletage and the cheeks. It always makes you look like you just came from Ibiza!” – Iman via Elle magazine
- “I eat organic and I’d encourage everyone to give it a go.” – Elle Macpherson via Sunday World
- “Body brushing is very important. It detoxifies the system, gets the blood circulation going, and is really reenergizing.” Miranda Kerr via Yahoo Lifestyle
- “Cleansing. Cleaning my face is the most important. Then always moisturizing. And always, always sunblock.” – Behati Prinsloo via Pop Sugar
Hope you are enjoying New York Fashion Week as much as we are! Share your tips for beautiful skin on the comments below and help other women get their super model on!